Theme: Salvation by Grace
In this epistle to the Galatian Churches, Paul has to deal with the false teachings that had spread through the churches by certain individuals who said that: While salvation was of Christ, works were also necessary. These kind of teachings were causing people to depart from trusting Christ and turning to keep the law, for salvation. Paul uses the example of Abraham, how that he was justified by faith alone, 430 years before the Mosaic law.
1. False Christains had done what to the gospel, among the
2. In your opinion, in what ways could people pervert the
3. The gospel that Paul preached came, directly from 1. Peter 2. Jesus 3. Luke
4. After Paul was called of the Lord, how long was it
before he talked to any of the
5. For what purpose did Paul go up to Jerusalem 14 yr.
6. Paul confronted Peter to his face
7. We receive the Spirit by the hearing of faith. True or False
8. Abraham believed God and it was accounted to him for_______________________
9. We are sons of God by ______________________________________________
10. In Christ, God makes no distiction between Jew or
Greek, bond or free, male nor
11. Because we are sons, what has God sent forth into our hearts?_________________
12. Name some of the works of the
13. Name some of the fruit of the
14. What should we do with one anothers burdens_____________________________
15. Name some ways that a person might reap what they
16. If we have opportunity to whom should we do good to.______________________
17. The book of Galatians speaks of 1. Gods salvation by
grace 2. Christains are justified
Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Jesus Christ.
Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, father