Lessons - 1
Theme: The Christianís hope
Paul had sent Timothy to the church at Thesssalonica to find out how they were doing; this epistle was written after Timothy returned with a good report of the faith and love that they had, for Apostle Paul. One of the highlights of this epistle is found in 4:13-18, which speaks of the return of Christ for his people, the Christianís blessed hope.
LESSON - 1
1. What did Paul remember without ceasing, about these
2. The gospel came unto them, not in word only but
3. Jesus delivered us from the _________to come.
4. Entrusted with the gospel, Paul spoke to please__________and not_____________
5. For what reason did Paul labor night and day.______________________________
6. What two illustrations does Paul use, in Ch. 2 to show
his affection for these
7. What does it mean to you to Walk worthy of God who has
called us to his kingdom
8. What was Paulís hope, joy, or crown of
9. Why did Paul send Timothy to the Thessalonian
10. What kind of report did Timothy bring to
11. Godís will for Christians is__________and abstaining from____________________
12. How should we possess our vessels ?( bodies )_____________________________
13. What should we not be ignorant about concerning those
who are asleep ( died )_____
14. When Jesus comes back, where shall Christians meet him
15. Who's bodies shall rise first, when Christ returns?____________________________
16. The day of the Lord shall come as a thief in the night. True or False
17. God has not appointed us unto __________but to obtain
salvation by our Lord Jesus
1 Thessalonians 4: 16-17 for the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, and the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
Vs.17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord.